web analytics

Posts Tagged "desert travel"

Desert and people of Tunisia

Posted by on Nov 12, 2010 in Exotic Locations | Comments Off

Desert and people of Tunisia

Tunisia is a country situated in the northern part of Africa. The Mediterranean Sea adjoins Tunisia in the north and east; the coastline of Tunisia on the Mediterranean Sea is about 1300km. Tunisia is also bordered by Algeria to the west and Libya to the south-east. The Sahara Desert takes up 40% of Tunisia: the other 60% is a fertile area.

1 Desert and people of Tunisia

2 Desert and people of Tunisia

3 Desert and people of Tunisia

4 Desert and people of Tunisia

5 Desert and people of Tunisia

6 Desert and people of Tunisia

7 Desert and people of Tunisia

8 Desert and people of Tunisia

9 Desert and people of Tunisia

10 Desert and people of Tunisia

11 Desert and people of Tunisia

Read More